- Goodyear-welt construction
- Oliver last
- D'Annonay French Calf upper, hand antiqued
- Full-grain leather cow lining from Milwaukee, WI
- Vegetable-tanned leather insole, welt, and outsole
- Cork filler with steel shank
- Full-grain leather heel counters
Every pair crafted on Xiamen Island, China
Our lasts run a little large so we suggest going down half a size from your average US sneaker/dress shoe size. For example, if your average US sneaker/dress shoe size is a 10D, we suggest a size 9.5D.
The D refers to regular width. We sell E widths (wide) and EEE widths (extra wide) in certain styles.
Not sure? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick suggestion!
Shipping & Returns
Hassle-free return service for the Contiguous US. Grant Stone offers free returns within 15 days of purchase provided that the product is in new condition (no signs of wear) with original packaging.